Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The place to be is where you are


Good Morning...
The clock just struck seven and I am eating banana walnut pancakes and sipping hot, hot coffee. I am dressed.  The house is still, for the moment. Yup, that was a thump.  Moment over.  You have to catch it while it's there. 

Since going back to work last year, I have become a firm believer in the power of perspective. Morning commute?  Time to catch up with friends, the news, music or just sort through the stuff in my head. Twenty-five minutes to myself?  Perfect.   Staying late at work?  The ability to follow through with a task and actually get organized.  One of the things that I love about yoga is that it feels like a workout, meditation, therapy, massage, and a facial all at once.  How good is that??  Chris and I went out to dinner last night and decided to walk through town rather than drive.  I think we were gone about an hour total, but if felt like we really got away. Sometimes, that's all you get. Sometimes, that's all you need.  


.Pinned Image

photos courtesy of pinterest, theheavingsurface.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment